Subwoofers are one of the most important pieces of equipment that your Jamo home cinema system will need. As most speakers in your home theater system are not capable enough to reproduce the entire frequency range that your audio source sends to the speakers, your S 810 Jamo subwoofer will do the job of specifically handling low registers. Low frequencies bring life to music and movie soundtracks and help produce rich sound effect that we all love.
A professionally designed sub like the S 810 Jamo home cinema system subwoofer will significantly improve your movie watching experience.
The aesthetically appealing Jamo Studio 8 Series is a bad ass, highly powerful range of speaker systems that look as good as they sound. Built with high quality driver components and cabinet materials, the subwoofer fits well into urban Indian homes. With its compact cabinet design and a 10” side-firing low frequency woofer, the sub will deliver sofa shuddering bass in medium sized rooms with ease, without the hint of any distortion.
With specially designed Phase, Volume and crossover knobs situated at the bottom of the sub, the S 810 Jamo home cinema system subwoofer offers ample amount of flexibility for low frequency performance optimization.
Adding a great sounding sub like this will make a huge difference in a home cinema environment than investing on unworthy high end gadgets.
Key features of S 810 Jamo home cinema system Subwoofer:
- 75 watts of continuous power with class D amplification module
- Cabinet constructed with high quality Medium Density Fibre
- Available in 3 fabulous finishes: Black, Walnut and White
- Works best in small to medium sized living room home cinema set-ups
- Impeccable 110dB acoustic output
- Incredibly gorgeous cabinet
- 10” polyfiber woofer for punchy, controlled low frequency delivery
- Bass reflex via slot port
- Extended low frequency performance is guaranteed with 36-180Hz frequency response
- Compact and well built cabinet