A very unique audio system, The S 807 Jamo tower speaker is Dolby Atmos ready and capable of delivering great audio performance with a patent pending connectivity points atop the enclosure for remarkable integration with S8 Dolby atmos module from Jamo.
Floor standing speakers are music lover’s go to speaker system for music listening as well as movie playback. Capable of providing incredibly accurate, distortion less acoustics, this S 807 Jamo tower speaker delivers full range sound with high sound pressure levels.
This S 807 Jamo tower loudspeaker system can be used either as front left and right speakers in a home theater room or as two channel music system in a living room environment, Performing equally well in both applications.
S 807 Jamo tower speaker has 1” high frequency tweeter that provides highly nuanced, accurate HF and MF output with a 5” polyfiber low frequency woofer that produces controlled, natural low end. The Waveguide acoustic technology integrated into the HF tweeter directs the audio towards the audience for a seamless musical presentation and better sweet spot.
With bass reflex situated towards the back of the cabinet, this tower speaker delivers excellent bass extension, while providing true-to-life audio reproduction in the mid and higher registers.
Key feature of S 807 Jamo tower speaker:
- 100 watts of power delivery
- Cabinet built with high quality MDF
- Available in three beautiful finishes: Black, Walnut and White
- Works best in medium sized home theater rooms
- Two way speaker design
- Remarkably good looking cabinet
- Small form factor provides flexibility with regard to placement
- Technically advanced Waveguide sound technology for class leading audio coverage
- 1″ soft dome HF tweeter for remarkably nuanced natural sound delivery
- Dual 5“polyfiber woofer for controlled and punchy low frequencies
- Passive speaker design
- Supports 8 Ohms impedance
- Dolby atmos module integration capability that’s rarely seen in speakers of this category
- Extended low frequency delivery with 42Hz-26 KHz frequency response
- High sensitivity rating of 90dB