Offering perfect combination of top of the line audio performance and ultra-luxury aesthetics, the Jamo C 95 II Jamo India speakers provide you with remarkably natural and warm sound output.
Being a 2-way bass reflex speaker system, The C 95 II Jamo India speakers deliver breathtakingly musical sound with the help of low frequency woofers integrated with Hybrid Composition Conical Cone (HCCC) technology, while the 1” high frequency tweeter reproduces silky smooth guitar and vocal audio in full glory.
Producing fabulous sound stage and enjoyable sound, The Jamo C 95 II Jamo India speakers come across as a winner in this segment by providing exceptional value and performance that is hard to beat considering its modest pricing in India.
Generally speaking, a well built Floorstanding speaker like the Jamo C95 II produces much deeper, full bodied sound compared to bookshelf speakers. With more than one LF woofer, floorstanding or tower speakers dig deep into the lower audio frequency range, producing incredibly powerful and punchier low frequencies.
The updated The Jamo C 95 II Jamo India speakers come with Danish speaker design, woven tweed grilles, chrome logos, Center plug and other acoustic and aesthetic features.
Key features of C 95 II Jamo Concert series:
- Improved audio and looks,
- Passive, Two-way floorstanding speaker system
- Extended bass response with bass reflex speaker design
- 165 watts of high energy power at 6 Ohms.
- Top of the line signature European sound
- Premium quality cabinet and crossover
- Punchy low frequencies with hybrid conical cone technology
- Anti-diffraction waveguide audio innovation delivers high quality sound throughout the audience area even with multiple seating positions.
- Well balanced sound reproduction with frequency response of 55Hz- 24Khz
- Works best in medium sized living room or home theater spaces.
- Available in 3 beautiful Black Ash, White Oak, and Dark Apple woodgrain finishes