Paradigm speakers in India are one of the dearest options for home theaters. Their high grade materials, present-day latest technologies and thoughtful designing is what brings it to the top of audio equipments.
Persona series is like the queen of other Paradigm series, highly adorned with distinctive technologies. It anyways deserves such high attention because it remains unbeatable in terms of its realistic performance. Its unique design and craftsmanship with immense emphasis over intricate details make these the most preferred Paradigm speakers in India.
Persona 7F floorstanding speaker is one such fondly used Paradigm speakers in India which is built with 4 drivers:
- Two 8.5” X-Pal pure-beryllium low frequency transducers.
- One 7” beryllium mid/bass frequency driver protected with PPA lens
- One 1” beryllium domed tweeter for high frequency range; Tweeter paired with PPA lens.
3-way crossover helps in efficient functioning of 7F drivers and woofers. An audio crossover is an electronic circuitry which functions to segregate various frequency ranges into their respective drivers capable of handling them. This avoids interruptions and secures the drivers from operating frequencies they are not designed for.
- All the drivers and woofers are righteously made from Persona’s preferred Truextent Beryllium. Berrylium is proved to be a high performance material with extreme lightweight yet sturdy characteristic feature.
- Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA) driver lens plays a crucial role in maintaining sonic integrity. Along with protecting the driver, it also behaves like a phase-plug by blocking all access to off-centric frequencies.
- The woofers are of X-Pal technology which exhibit high-excursion and high heat tolerances. In other words, 7F Paradigm speaker can dissipate heat efficiently and thereby allow for greater power handling. This also terminates the creation of standing waves inside the cabinet.
- The woofer cones are directly overmolded with Active Ridge Technology (ART) surrounds which obtains greater excursion than any of its other surround counterparts.
- Design: 4-driver, 3 way floorstanding speaker
- Frequency response (On-axis): 24Hz – 45kHz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D):75” x 11.875” x 20.5”
- Weight: 144 pounds / each