The Klipsch RP-140SA Elevation speaker is enabled with Dolby Atmos®, thereby adding more excellent sound experience to the existing floorstanding or bookshelf speaker. These speakers will work as surround speakers too, by just angling it correctly on the wall. We, The authorised Klipsch India dealers will help you with its placements and installations as per your required choice.
The RP-140SA’s Tractrix® Horn comes with a square horn mouth and a circular horn throat to enhance the high-frequency response and extension, as well as to improve the imaging and dynamics.
The horn is specially made from 90° x 90° compressed moulded-rubber to maximize the high-frequency damping, hence minimizing the distortion.
The core of Klipsch RP-140SA is built with the Reference series’ standard feature of the LTS (Linear Travel Suspension) tweeters to boost the sound dynamics.
The low-frequency driver has Copper Cerametallic woofers which maintain high rigidity while keeping it light in weight. This feature helps in minimizing the cone breakup and distortion. These woofers on being partnered with the Tractrix Horn-loaded driver delivers excellent levels of speaker efficiency.
The Klipsch reference premiere RP-140SA has a removable magnetic grille which allows for convenient installation positions based on ease of access and the present room interiors.
Partnering Equipment: The Klipsch RP-140SA speakers will work exceptionally well when paired with Reference Premiere Klipsch 6000F Tower Speakers, Klipsch RP-404C Center Speaker, DS-160CDT Klipsch ceiling speakers, Klipsch SPL-120SW Subwoofer & SR 5015 Marantz AV Receiver.
Symphony 440 Design Group has been a certified Klipsch India dealers for several years. We warmly extend our hand out to you for any required help from selecting sound systems to their installations. For further information, feel free to get in touch with our Symphony 440 Design Group consultants, The authorized Klipsch India dealers.
Features of Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-140SA:
- High-frequency driver: 1” Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- Low-frequency driver: 4” Spun Copper Cerametallic Cone Woofer
- 90×90 Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- MDF enclosure cabinet with brushed polymer veneer finish
Specifications Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-140SA:
- Frequency response and Sensitivity: As per Dolby Atmos Specifications
- Power handling (Cont/Peak): 50W / 200W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- Crossover frequency: 2kHz
- Enclosure type: Acoustic Suspension
- Inputs: Single Binding Posts
- Dimensions: 7″ (17.78 cm) H x 6″ (15.24 cm) W x 11.25″ (28.56 cm) D
- Weight: 7.6 lbs (3.4 kg)
Pricing: Price On request.