Ceiling speakers are a great addition to your home theater surround sound system and render greater immersive cinematic effect. These are flushed with the false ceiling to be referred as in-ceiling speaker.
CI Elite series from Paradigm have a great collection of in-wall and in-ceiling speaker. The most striking feature of these speakers are that they are designed so intelligently to blend into any interior style. Provided with white paintable grilles, you can customize them with the color of your choice.
CI Elite E80-R is an 8” woofer sized in-ceiling speaker delivering life-like realistic sonic performance. It is built with a 2-way design utilizing 2 drivers which includes a 1” tweeter and an 8” woofer.
- High-performance tweeter: The tweeter, like other Paradigm speakers is made of X-Pal pure-aluminum and protected by Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA) tweeter lens. PPA, like a phase-plug, eliminates the out of the axis distorted frequencies from the cabinet to deliver uninterrupted, smooth sound output.
- Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED) Technology:The tweeter is further built with Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED) technology which keeps the tweeter away from the harsh impacts of diffraction and also works to increase the midrange frequency response.
- Bass/Mid drivers with ART surrounds: The 8” woofer cone is composed of X-Pal brushed pure-aluminum due to their lightweight as well as rigid properties. The cone is engineered with Paradigm’s proprietary Active Ridge Technology (ART) surrounds, a technology better than other standard surrounds.
- High-Power handling voice coil: Having a high temperature voice coil of 1.5”, E80-R in-ceiling speaker can handle massive power load.
- Die-cast aluminum frame: The drivers are enclosed in a sturdy aluminium chassis for protection against damage as well as for better durable installation.
- Magnetically attached grilles: E80-R in-ceiling speaker has magnetically attached micro-perf grilles held firmly by neodymium magnets, rather than the traditional bezel and screw technique.
- Design: 2 Driver, 2-way in-ceiling speaker
- Frequency response: 60 Hz – 22 kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D):25” (26.1 cm) diameter