The 4K Ultra HD Optoma UHD65 is a sure shot projector to provide you with the most thrilling cinematic experience at your comfortable home space. Packed with the latest attributes and best-in-class technologies, this Optoma projector takes home theatre entertainment to the next level.
- 4K UHD Resolution: The DLP 4K UHD chip from Texas Instruments form the heart of Optoma UHD65. DLP along with XPR technology projects full 8.3 million pixel image on to your screen. Having surpassed the CTA (Consumer Technology Association) qualification for 4K UHD resolution, enjoy the immersive experience of rich colored, striking images.
- SDR to HDR conversion: The UHD65 supports SDR (Standard Dynamic Range) to HDR (High Dynamic range) conversion, allowing you to enjoy even SDR content from any standard source at enhanced detailing and clarity, same as a HDR.
- 709 coverage and Rec. 2020 compatible: Being Rec. 2020 compatible and showing 100% Rec. 709 color coverage, the Optoma UHD65 ensures images reproduction with attractive, vibrant colors in any environment. The international HDTV standard of Rec. 709 color gamut helps in projecting amazing realistic images, as intended by the director.
- PureMotion technology: This advanced motion control processing adds extra frames in between original existing frames to reduce image blurring and distortion.
- Dynamic Black: Optoma UHD65, through Dynamic Black technology analyzes the brightness required for each frame. Accordingly, it adjusts the lamp output to create a high contrast ratio. Due to this, bright scenes are sharp and clear, while dark scenes appear richer with immense blacks and shades.
- Precision optics: Optoma UHD65 provides easy installation options with its 1.6x zoom and ideal throw ratio of 1.39-2.22:1.
- Integrated stereo speakers: The UHD65 is designed with built-in stereo speakers having its own enclosure. These speakers deliver magnificent clarity unheard on projectors before. To prevent image distortion due to any vibrations, the speaker enclosure and projector chassis are separated through a silicon layer.
- Display Technology: DLP 4K UHD chip
- Native Resolution: 4K UHD 3840×2160
- Brightness: 2200 ANSI Lumens
- Throw Ratio: 39 – 2.22:1
- Projection Screen Size: 30” – 300″
- Projection Distance: 3-9.3 m
- Displayable Colors: 4 million colors (10 bit)
- Weight: 8 kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 498 x 331 x 141 mm