The VPL-VZ1000ES Sony Projector is a 4K resolution, HDR compatible projector with the celebratory TRILUMINOS color technology to deliver real life-like, high contrast images. Even with over a 150” large projection display, this Sony Projector is reliable, energy-efficient, maintenance free and allows for quick start to enjoy comfortable movie watching experience. The compact projector is ideal for any home theatre room design and offers flexible placement options.
- Native 4K resolution: Through SXRD (Silicon X-tal Reflective Display) panel technology, native 4K resolution presents to you four times the resolution of full HD with 8.8 million pixels (4093 x 2160), giving you the real sensation of every cinematic scene.
- Z-PhosphorTM laser light source: The Sony developed light source when partnered with SXRD technologygenerates 2500 lumens to deliver high contrast images with amazing accuracy in color renderings and detailing.
- HDR Compatibility:The VPL-VZ1000ES Sony Projector supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatibility for 4K 24p as well as 4K 60p to achieve good brightness levels and contrast images.
- Ultra Short Throw projection:This feature allows you to install the projector at any convenient place as per your preference. This flexibility is achieved because the Ultra Short Throw VPL-VZ1000ES Sony Projector can display 4K images up to 120” (2.2m) diagonal onto a screen.
- IMAX Enhanced compatibility: Sony VPL-VZ1000ES shows compatibility with IMAX Enhanced which brings the 4K HDR content and DTS audio technologies together with superior consumer electronics products and streaming platforms, to deliver greater immersive visuals.
- Easy installation options:Features such as lens shift, adjustable feet, simple ventilation system and easy mounting facilities such as for floor-standing, on ceiling or used as rear projection, makes it very user-friendly and convenient for installations.
- Built-in RF 3D transmitter: The Sony VPL-HW65ES supports the industry standard RF 3D transmitter which links the 3D glasses with the projector for more impactful 3D experience.
- Display System: 4K SXRD panel, projection system
- Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Lens shift: 6% Vertical, 3% Horizontal
- Light source: Laser diode
- Light output: 2500 lumens
- Contrast ratio: Dynamic ratio of ?:1
- Power consumption: 435 W
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 8.5 x 36.4” x 19.4” (218.5mm x 925mm x 493.8mm)