The THX-1200SW is a high output, low distortion, passive Klipsch 12 inch subwoofer. It functions best and qualifies for the THX Ultra Certification when paired with the Klipsch KA-1000-THX amplifier. Hence, You can use these in large professional rooms as well as a high-performance home theater space.
A single Klipsch THX-1200SW subwoofer does not convey the maximum output requirement for THX Ultra2. However, A single Klipsch THX Subwoofer works great in small to medium-sized rooms. The cabinet is front-ported to offer ease in set-up and installations.
The THX-1200SW Klipsch 12 inch subwoofer features a 12” Cerametallic™ driver characterized by a long throw and front-firing port.
The Klipsch THX Subwoofer has an aluminium cast frame with a strong motor structure and massive 240-ounce magnet. These features make it possible to spread the output to a vast area without cone breakup or distortion.
The THX-1200SW Klipsch 12 inch subwoofer is exceptionally well built and sets higher standards for subwoofer construction. The enclosure has professional-grade dado and rabbet locked panel cabinets for greater consistency and reliability.
Every Klipsch THX-1200SW Subwoofer enclosure comes equipped with an NL2 SpeakOn™ input for secure amplifier connection, and a 20-feet THX Ultra certified cable for speakers whose end connects with the NL2 SpeakOn™ input.
The THX-1200SW Klipsch 12 inch subwoofer comes in Galaxy black finish with aluminium fascia.
Partnering Equipment: The THX-1200SW is built for Dedicated Home theater application and will work great when paired with Klipsch KA-1000THX Amplifier.
Features of Klipsch THX-1200SW Subwoofer:
- 12” (30.5cm) front-firing, long-throw Cerametallic™ cone woofers
- Woofers around Cast aluminium frame with a giant magnet
- Front-firing port to help in easy set-up and installation
- Top-of-the-line internal wiring
Specifications of Klipsch THX-1200SW Subwoofer:
- Frequency response: 20-200Hz ± 3dB
- Maximum acoustic output: Up to 130dB @ 30Hz
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Amplifier: Only KA-1000-THX to be used
- Enclosure: Sealed MDF cabinet
- Dimensions: 20.25” (51.4cm) H x 17.75” (45.1cm) W x 17.75” (45.1cm) D
- Weight: 80 lbs. (36kg)
- Finish: Galaxy Black cabinet with Black anodized aluminium fascia
Pricing: Price On request.