Designed specifically to work with THX-1200-SW Klipsch Subwoofers, The Klipsch KA-1000-THX is a THX Ultra2 certified power amplifier. This subwoofer amplifier built using renowned Klipsch Audio Technologies comes with a full-featured Class D amplifier.
The Klipsch KA-1000 also has a massive toroidal power supply sufficient to deliver 500 watts of continuous output into 8 ohms (in case of a single subwoofer) or 1000 watts of continuous output into 4 ohms (for two parallel-connected subwoofers).
The KA-1000-THX subwoofer amplifier built using renowned Klipsch Audio Technologies is integrated with level controls in the front-panel, crossover frequency, and phase and room-gain compensation.
The amplifier can, however, be fed directly from the subwoofer output of an A/V preamplifier, processor, or receiver, thereby avoiding the crossover.
The subwoofer amplifier has built-in gold-plated left/right RCA jacks provide for line-level input and output connections. The KA-1000-THX subwoofer amplifier built using renowned Klipsch Audio Technologies has two parallel-wired speaker outputs with NL2 SpeakOn™ jacks for secure transfer of high power currents to the subwoofer.
The Klipsch KA-1000-THX subwoofer amplifier built using renowned Klipsch Audio Technologies can be placed closer to the other installation systems according to your preference.
Other such features for convenient functioning of the amplifier include a selectable signal-sensing auto-on/off circuit, a front-panel main power switch and LED status indicators for crossover and level control operation.
Partnering Equipment: The KA-1000THX Klipsch Subwoofer amplifier offers gobs of power with less distortion. These amplifiers work great in a Klipsch THX Home theater set-up, delivering class-leading output to the Klipsch THX-1200-SW Klipsch Subwoofers.
These subwoofer amplifiers take Line-level inputs from all high-end Marantz & Denon AV Receivers including the Marantz SR7015 Home Theater AV Receiver.
Features of Klipsch KA-1000THX Subwoofer amplifier:
- 500 watts continuous into 8 ohms or 1,000 watts continuous into 4 ohms
- Black aluminium front panel and control knobs
- Crossover bypass switch
- Selectable signal-sensing auto-on/off the circuit
- NL2 SpeakOn amplifier output jacks
Specifications of Klipsch Audio Technologies KA-1000THX Subwoofer amplifier:
- Frequency response: 20Hz-1kHz +0/-3dB
- Amplifier: High-Efficiency Class D
- Inputs: 2 Gold-plated RCA phono jacks
- Outputs: 2 Gold-plated RCA phono jacks (unfiltered) / 2 Speakon® NL2 jacks
- Enclosure type: Use only with KW-120-THX subwoofer enclosures (either one or two)
- Dimensions: 4.75″ (12.1cm) H x 17.5″ (44.5cm) W x 12.25″ (31.1cm) D
- Weight: 27 lbs. (12.3kg)
- Finish: Black anodized aluminium
Pricing: Price On request.