The Sony VPL-VW760ES is a 4K resolution home projector with features as superior as those found in a professional cinematic projector. This Sony projector 4K is best known for its detailed and crisp reproduction of images with striking colors and contrast ratio.
Features of Sony VPL-VW760ES:
- Z-PhosphorTM laser light source: This Sony developed light source enables the Sony projector 4K to deliver images with consistent brightness for up to 20,000 hours of undisturbed operation.
- Native 4K SXRDTM Panel: Advanced SXRD (Silicon X-tal Reflective Display) panel technology delivers native 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution images, with precise contrast and detailing almost four times that of Full HD. When the panel’s reflective silicon layer is enhanced, rich and intense blacks, and accurate shadows are reproduced.
- Dual contrast control:Along with the dynamically-controlled laser light output, the VPL-VW760ES Sony projector 4K is also equipped with Advanced Iris. Both, the iris and laser can be adjusted independently to control the light output for dark or bright lit scenes respectively, to deliver deeper blacks and more vibrant colors as required.
- Digital Focus Optimizer: This enables you to achieve best focus by both, digitally and optically. The optical degradation, if any in the lens is compensated in advance to give corrected images.
- Super-resolution Reality Creation: The unique Reality Creation technology intensely scrutinizes every image through pattern-matching algorithms. This improves the image clarity without causing digital picture noise.
- HDR compatibility: High Dynamic Range (HDR) video provides an extended range of brightness to deliver true life-like images as intended by the movie creator.
- 4K MotionflowTM: The VPL-VW760ES Sony projector 4K is incorporated with the MotionflowTM technology that adds frames to reduce blurring of images to give smooth and clear motion.
- Nine calibrated picture modes:This Sony projector allows you to choose picture modes based on the type of content you are watching. The picture mode options include two theatre film modes, cinema digital, reference, TV, photo, game, bright cinema, and bright TV.
Specifications of Sony VPL-VW760ES:
- Display System: 4K SXRD panel, projection system
- Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Throw ratio: 1:38 : 1 to 2:83 : 1 for Display size 16:9
- Light source: Laser diode
- Light output:2,000 lm
- Power consumption:430 W
- 3D capability: Yes
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 223 x 560 x 496mm / 8.75” x 22” x 19.5”