The RF-7 III Klipsch floor standing speakers stand true to the Klipsch’s magnificence seen in its every other speaker.
The Horn: The compression driver has one ¾” Titanium Diaphragm and a phase plug. At the throat of the horn, the phase plug enhances the phase coherence to deliver highly nuanced audio even at high sound pressure levels.
The Tractrix® Horn redesigned with a circular horn throat, and a square horn mouth boosts the high-frequency response and extension while enhancing the imaging and dynamics.
Further to reduce the unpleasant, rough sounds, the horn has a 90° x 90° compressed moulded-rubber, which serves the purpose by increasing the high-frequency damping.
The Tractrix® horn also enhances smoothness & clarity of sound and directs all the High-frequency energy into your listening area.
Cerametallic Woofers: Like any other Klipsch speaker, the RF-7 III Klipsch floor standing speakers have low-frequency drivers made of Cerametallic™ to offer uncompromised low-frequency reproduction.
Partnering Equipment: The RF-7III Klipsch floor standing speakers will perform exceedingly well in Dolby Atmos home cinema setup when paired with the equally talented RC-64III Klipsch Center Speaker, Klipsch RP-600M Bookshelf Surround Speakers, Pro 18RC Klipsch Ceiling speakers, Klipsch SPL-150SW & Marantz AV-8805 Processor+Marantz MM8077 power amplifiers.
The RF-7 III Klipsch floor standing speakers have bifurcated cabinets such that the driver and the port function independently from each other, increasing the drive system’s linearity. This technology also reduces the standing wave problems occurring in the cabinet, which otherwise can cause irregularities in the sensitive low & midrange frequencies.
RF-7 III Klipsch Tower speakers Features:
- High-frequency driver: 1.75″ (4.45cm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Low-frequency driver: Two 10” (25.4cm) Cerametallic cone woofers
- 90×90 Compressed Moulded-Rubber Tractrix Horn
- Redesigned Bifurcated Cabinet
- Dual Tractrix Ports
RF-7 III Klipsch tower speaker Specifications:
- Frequency response: 32–25kHz +/– 3dB
- Sensitivity: 100 dB @ 2.83V / 1M
- Power handling (Cont/Peak): 250W / 1000W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- Crossover frequency: 1300Hz
- Enclosure type: Dual chambered, bass-reflex — via dual rear-firing Tractrix ports
- Inputs: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- Dimensions: 49” x 13.875” x 17.875” (H x W x D)
- Weight: 97 Ibs (44.1kg)
- Finish: Black Ash, Walnut, Natural Cherry
Pricing: Price On request.