The QSC KS112 subwoofer has an extraordinarily small footprint considering its massive twelve inch driver size and high output. KS112 QSC subwoofer acts as a perfect LF partner for the K series active loudspeaker systems from QSC.
Fitted with a massive two thousand watt power module with sixth order band pass design, QSC K series sub is a highly portable twelve inch subwoofer that finds its place in high end night clubs, events and live performance venues worldwide.
QSC being in the audio industry for more than fifty years knows a thing or two about speaker construction and the engineering skills of the engineering team at QSC can be seen with the performance of the highly acclaimed, award winning QSC KS112 subwoofer.
Intrinsic Correction technology developed by QSC actively optimizes the QSC KS112 subwoofer’s settings like amplitude and frequency to achieve the finest audio possible. Setting up the KS112 QSC subwoofer is very easy, all thanks to the recallable scene setting for common applications.
The KS112 is a versatile QSC subwoofer that has M20-threaded sockets allowing deployment in either vertical or horizontal positions; its enclosure is made of premium birch and provides long term durability.
Compared to other equivalent subwoofers in the market that retail at same price point, the QSC K series subwoofers offer better reliability and rugged enclosure that is hard to beat at this price point.
Important Features of QSC subwoofer:
- Incredibly high power delivery with compact enclosure
- 2000 Watt Class D amplification
- 12-inch low frequency, long-excursion driver; 6th order bandpass design
- Intrinsic Correction™tuning and loudspeaker management
- Aesthetically appealing appearance for usage in wide variety of applications
- Rugged painted premium birch enclosure for reliability that QSC is known for
- AFMG EASE & Computer aided design/CAD dimension related details available online
- 6-Year Warranty*with registration.