The QSC K10.2 Series™ stands for top of the line technological innovation in the Audio speaker category. The QSC K10.2 being the mid-end loudspeaker in the QSC K.2 series delivers 2000W of sheer audio power with a nominal coverage of 90 degrees.
Coupled with QSC’ world-renowned reliability, these Active K10.2 Speakers from QSC is known for their ease of use and superior audio output. The QSC K10.2 provides incredible audio performance for both permanent and installed audio applications.
With class-leading 2000 Watt amplification module fitted with low noise cooling fans, QSC K10.2 delivers great Audio full of clarity and detail while allowing itself to be used in conditions where background noise is required to be under control.
Dynamic processors of this QSC speaker helps in protecting the low and high-frequency drivers against damage and the output from distortion which would otherwise produce unpleasant, inaccurate sound.
Directivity Matched Transition™ (DMT) technology of the QSC K10.2 helps in aligning the dispersion angle of the LF transducer with the HF compression driver, helping deliver natural, musical Audio.
The QSC K10.2 speaker consists of a 1.4-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver and a 10–inch diameter low-frequency driver.
This active loudspeaker system comes with sophisticated, best in class Directivity matched transmission and Intrinsic correction technologies, ensuring detailed Audio and smooth frequency response throughout the listening area.
Features of QSC K10.2:
- Active speaker system with Directivity Matched transmission technology
- 2-way full-range loudspeaker with 1.4″ compression driver and 10-inch Low-Frequency transducer
- Incredibly powerful Audio with 2000W amplification module.
- 90 degrees of coverage angle helps in achieving better audience coverage.
- Impact-resistant ABS enclosure construction produces “No Cabinet resonance” Audio.
- Can be used in a wide variety of application ranging from Events, Auditoriums, and Restopubs.
- Dual pole cup mounts allow for flexible mounting options (standard and 7.5-degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Class-leading 6-Year Warranty (with product registration)
Specifications of QSC K10.2:
- Configuration: Multi-purpose, 2-way active loudspeaker
- LF Transducer: 254 mm (10-inch), cone
- HF Transducer: 35.6 mm (1.4-inch) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 90° Axisymmetric
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- Enclosure: Impact Resistant ABS
- Attachment Points: 2 × M10 threaded inserts plus Pull-Back
- Colour: Black (RAL 9011)
- Grille: 18 Gauge powered coated steel, internal cloth lining
- Speaker Dimensions (H×W×D): 519 × 320 × 300 mm (20.4 × 12.6 × 11.8 in)
- Net Weight: 14.5 kg
Matching QSC Equipment: Along with these QSC Speakers, You can add QSC Touchmix-8 Digital Audio Mixer to route, mix and process your Audio in an Auditorium/Seminar Hall/Restopub environment.
Pricing: MRP and Offer Price on request.
Availability: With more than 10 Years of experience in the Professional Audio Industry, Our Audio Consultants can provide all the necessary technical inputs, offer honest pricing and ship these QSC K10.2 Speakers to any major city in India, including Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Pune, Amaravati, Vizag, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi and Trivandrum in 1-2 weeks.