The QSC KLA12 active line array speakers are extraordinarily powerful and detailed speaker line up that is favorite amongst audio system integrators in India. This highly sophisticated KLA12 QSC line array system significantly reduces installation time by following what QSC engineers’ term as Lift, Click and Good to go approach. The KLA12 QSC line array system finds its place in wide range of facilities ranging from Auditoriums, Houses of worship, and Entertainment areas to Indoor music concerts.
Vertical Line array systems like the QSC KLA12 will be able to provide smooth, consistent audio from the front row till the last row of seating in an auditorium unlike point source loudspeakers that have less throw.
With top of the line KLA12 QSC line array systems, excellent vertical dispersion characteristics are also guaranteed, restricting the spread of unwanted sound that generally gets onto the stage microphones.
With active design architecture, QSC KLA12 line array speakers are fitted with amplifiers that are well matched with the HF and LF drive units to provide fully optimized, undistributed audio.
QSC KLA12 Active Line array speaker system Features:
- 1000 W class D based power module
- Integrated XLR/3 Pin Connectors with loop thru feature
- High quality, ABS enclosure ensures long life and reliability
- Proprietary SOLO™ Rigging System helps in deployment of the line array system negating the need for additional hardware or tools.
- Ar-Q™ Optimization setting optimizes the frequency response of the array with just the click of a knob.
- 90° × 18° dispersion characteristics per box
- High power, 12-inch low frequency driver delivers LF extension down to 44Hz without additional KLA 181 QSC subwoofers
- 1.75-inch Horn compression driver provides detailed and crisp high-frequency delivery.
Specifications of QSC Line array Speaker system:
- Configuration: Multipurpose 2-way
- Transducers: High Frequency: 1.75-inch diaphragm compression driver
Low Frequency: 12-inch cone transducer
- Power Output: HF: 500 W Class D continuous;
LF: 500 W Class D continuous;
- Input Impedance: XLR: 40 kohms balanced / 20 kohms unbalanced
- Material: Impact resistant ABS
- Finish: Black or white paint
- Grille: Rugged powder coated steel grille
- Speaker Dimensions (H×W×D): 382 × 594 × 422 mm;
15.0 × 23.4 × 16.6 in;
- Net Weight: 25 kg / 55 lb