With class-leading performance at an affordable price point, The RMX5050 QSC power amplifier stands as a testimony to the legendary American brand’ commitment to offering Premium Power Amplifiers at affordable prices. The RMX5050 delivers detailed, high SPL audio in applications such as Disk jockeying, events and Touring.
The RMX 5050a QSC power amplifier is a rack-mountable two-channel amplifier, delivering 1050 Watts per channel at 8 Ohms. This QSC amplifier is a perfect solution for a wide range of sound reinforcement applications, be it live sound or permanent installation.
The RMX 5050a QSC power amplifier is an efficient amplifier needing significantly less AC. Equipped Class H design topology; the amplifier uses the best quality components to increase peak power as and when required.
The RMX 5050a QSC power amplifier has the balanced 1/4″ TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs, touch-proof binding posts and Neutrik Speakon(TM) outputs, all at the rare end for easier connectivity.
At the front of the RMX 5050a QSC power amplifier are the gain controls, signal and clip LED indicators for monitoring the performance of the power amplifier to control the parameters when the amplifier is in use.
Warranty is for a period of 3 years with an optional extendable service for another 3 years.
Features of RMX 5050a QSC power amplifier:
- Ultra-Compact footprint — up to 2500 of power in two rack spaces, or three rack space utilization for 5000 watts power delivery
- Low noise and Powerful output with High-current toroidal transformers
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) shield the speaker drivers against damage and increase the overall headroom
- Premium-quality design and performance
- Gain settings via the front-mounted controls for easier access.
- Performance monitoring using the Signal and Clip LED indicators
Specifications of QSC RMX 5050a:
- Input Sensitivity at 8 ohms: 1.42V (+5.3 dBu)
- Voltage Gain: 64x (36 dB)
- Output Circuitry: 3-tier Class H
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz–20 kHz: +0/-1 dB -3 dB points: 5 Hz and 50 kHz
- Damping Factor (1 kHz and below): > 250 at 8?
- Input Impedance: 10K ohms unbalanced; 20K ohms balanced
- Distortion: < 0.02%
- Cooling: Continuously variable-speed fan, back-to-front airflow
- LED Indicators: Power on Green; Signal: Yellow (1 per channel); Clip/Protect: Red (1 per channel)
- Power Requirements: 100, 120, 230 V AC (factory configured), 50–60 Hz.
Weight: 33.1 Kg
Matching QSC Equipment: This QSC power amplifier work excellently with QSC E Series range of Passive Speakers.
Pricing: MRP and Offer Price on request.
Availability: With more than 10 Years of experience in the Professional Audio Industry, Our Audio Consultants can provide all the necessary technical recommendations, offer honest pricing and ship these RMX 5050 QSC power amplifier to any major city in India, including to Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Pune, Kanpur, Mumbai, Amaravati, Vizag, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi and Trivandrum in 1-2 weeks.