If you want your home to have a perfect sound system which doesn’t take up most of your room or doesn’t look out of place, here is the best solution for your problem. Paradigm introduces the classic and elegant CI Elite series, a product range of in-wall speaker systems. These speakers being engineered with high technological advancement discreetly hide in your walls and function exceptionally to give ultimate sound performance.
CI Elite in-wall speaker systems can be predominantly referred as “buried treasures”. These are handcrafted, fairly priced and installed using modern techniques to give you the best experience like that of a live performance.
E3-LCR is the smallest in the LCR range of CI Elite in-wall speaker systems. These have 3 drivers with two passive radiators. E3-LCR are known to have a spectacular frequency response between 93 Hz to 18 kHz. The entire installation process is very efficient and quick.
- Superior tweeter technology: Next generation single X-PAL pure-aluminium dome tweeter is built-in with classical Perforated Phase Aligning (PPA) lens which has a role of protecting the delicate dome and providing incredibly detailed and powerful output. This basically acts as a Phase Plug.
- Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED) technology: RED improves the critical midrange frequency of the in-wall speaker systems by reducing the negative effects of diffraction. It also enhances sound quality, lowers crossover frequencies, reduces distortion and increases power handling.
- Bass/Mid Cones: Two in number, woofer cones are engineered with patented ART surround (Active Ridge Technology). The aluminium cone woofers are light in weight yet extremely stiff which helps in providing great degree of accuracy and uncolored frequency response. The problems of resonance and vibrations are solved by high-strength glass-reinforced polymer.
- Rare component shielding: This shields the internal parts of your in-wall speaker systems from the debris and dust present in the ceiling.
- Design: 3 Drivers, Plus Dual Passive Radiators For Extra Bass
- Frequency response: 93 Hz – 22 kHz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 194 x 813 x 105mm
- WEIGHT:9 Kg
- FINISH: White, paintable grille