The Klipsch 8000F reference premiere floorstanding speaker comes equipped with the Klipsch patented Tractrix® horn which transfers all the high-frequency sound waves towards the listener. Horn loading further minimizes unwanted distortions caused due to indirect sound bouncing off from the walls.
Tractrix® horn has a compression-moulded silicon face to minimize horn resonance for smoother frequency response. The phase plug acts as a mechanical filter and gives flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
The Klipsch 8000F reference premiere speaker has Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) with Titanium diaphragm tweeter to boost the low-frequency response.
Other than being rigid and lightweight, Titanium tweeters are strong as well as light in weight and therefore are the most preferred type of tweeters. The LTS technology forces the titanium diaphragm for a piston motion to create less distortion.
The Klipsch 8000F floorstanding model has two 8” Copper Cerametallic™ woofers to deliver low sound frequencies with maximum efficiency. The rigid and lightweight woofers when combined with the horn-loaded tweeters, further deliver the clean, pleasant sound frequencies.
The Klipsch 8000F floorstanding speaker has a rear Tractrix Port with custom-designed inner flares which allow faster air transfer from the cabinet even at lower frequencies.
Partnering Equipment: The 8000F Klipsch Reference Premiere Speaker will work exceptionally well when paired with Klipsch RP-504C Center Speaker, Klipsch PRO-14RC ceiling speakers, SPL-120SW Klipsch Subwoofer & Marantz SR8015 AV Receiver.
Features of Klipsch RP-8000F Speakers:
- High-frequency driver: 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix® Horn
- Low-frequency driver: Dual 8” Copper Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- Strong, Flexible, Removable Magnetic Grille for extra safety
- Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tractrix®port
Specifications of Klipsch RP-8000F Speakers:
- Frequency response: 32-25kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 98dB @2.83V / 1m
- Power handling: 150W RMS / 600W Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Inputs: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- Dimensions: 43.12”H x 10.90”W x 17.56”D (109.5cm H x 27.7cm W x 44.6cm D)
- Weight: 60 lb (27.2 kg)
- Finish: Scratch-resistant Ebony and Walnut
Pricing: Price On request.