The RP-600C Klipsch center speaker comes with patented Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Titanium Diaphragm tweeter as its signature component. LTS tweeters are best at enhancing sound performance by reducing distortion.
The vented tweeter design, on the other hand, restricts the production of any unwanted noise. These features help in delivering natural and detailed audio, even at high sound pressure levels.
The Klipsch RP-600C have Cerametallic™ woofers, the hallmark of the Reference Premiere Series to make this Klipsch center speaker a highly talented performer.
Klipsch’s standard Tractrix® comes with a 90° x 90° Hybrid Silicone Composite. The tractrix Horn loading increases the smoothness and clarity by transferring all the high-frequency sound waves into your listening area.
With the perfect combination of phase plug and compression-moulded, You can expect only the most natural sound possible.
The RP-600C Klipsch center speaker comes with Tractrix ports which allow for faster air transfer from the cabinet. These ports are designed with inner flares to deliver punchier low frequencies.
The flares minimize the port noise by restricting the entry of any air disturbances into the port because, lesser the air turbulence, more sharp and powerful is the bass.
The RP-600C Klipsch center speaker is equipped with a single 5-way screw terminal to flexibly connect with banana plugs or bare wire up to 12-gauge. For easy set-up and connection, bright colour codings help in differentiating the connectivity terminal from each other.
Partnering Equipment: The RP-600C is the perfect matching center for Klipsch Reference Premiere 6000F Floorstanding Speaker Package. Denon or Marantz AV Receivers will work great as the amplifications partners for these Klipsch Speakers.
Features of Klipsch RP-600C Center Channel loudspeaker:
- High-frequency driver: 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix® Horn
- Low-frequency driver: Dual 6.5” Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tractrix®port
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille for flexible placements
- Premium Scratch Resistant Ebony and Walnut Finishes
Specifications of Klipsch RP-600C Center Channel Speaker:
- Frequency response: 58Hz – 25kHz
- Sensitivity: 97dB @2.83V / 1m
- Power handling: 125W RMS / 500W Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Inputs: Single Binding Posts
- Dimensions: 7.95”H x 21.93”W x 11.96”D
- Weight: 24 lbs (10.9kg)
- Finish: Ebony, Walnut, Piano Black
Pricing: Price On request.