Watching movies at a cinema theater is always a great amusement. This is majorly because you feel directly connected to the movie through its great sound, video and music. An important characteristic feature followed in every cinema theater is that the sound surrounds you. In simpler words, sound isn’t directed to you from one single direction but it immerses you from all directions like in 3D video presentation. This is greatly achieved by using efficient surround sound speaker equipments.
A surround sound speaker is a compact, small bookshelf kind of speaker which can either be mounted on the wall or flushed inside a wall. Number of surrounds required depends on the area of the room. Surrounds are used in pairs and are placed symmetrically on other side of your seating area.
Paradigm 25S is a 5 driver 3 way surround sound speaker from the ultimate Prestige series. The 5 drivers constitute two 1” tweeters for high frequency, two 3.5” midrange frequency drivers and one 6.5” bass driver.
Prestige 25S has a very unusual driver design. The woofer is mounted at the front of the system and the mid/tweeter arrays are at angles on either side of the woofer. These are solely responsible to reproduce the entire surround ambience and its effects.
Paradigm 25S is available in black finish and is to be wall mounted. You can conveniently use these surround sound speaker to create an audio envelope around the listener.
- High-frequency driver: High frequency reproduction is taken care by two 1” X-PAL tweeter dome with the modern Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA) tweeter lens. PPA acts as a phase plug to obstruct out-of-phase frequencies.
- Mid-Range driver: Two 3.5” X-PAL pure-aluminum drivers reproduce mid-range frequencies. Being equipped with SHOCK-MOUNT Isolation Mounting system, creation of unwanted resonances are minimized.
- Bass drivers: One 6.5” X-PAL bass driver with its cone overmolded with Active Ridge Technology (ART) surround and SHOCK-MOUNT looks into low frequencies.
- Design: 5-driver, 3 way surround sound speaker
- Frequency response: 125Hz – 20KHz
- Dimensions(H x W x D): 8.875? × 16.375? × 7?
- Weight: 17.6 pounds/each