The Neumann KH 310 is a three-way active studio monitor ideally used for high-end project & home recording studios. Though it works its best when used as a near-field monitor, it can efficiently even work as a rear field monitor in a multi-channel system.
Neumann KH 310 utilizes three drivers- 8.25″ low-frequency driver, 3″ uniquely modelled midrange frequency driver and a 1″ high-frequency driver. Accordingly, each driver is powered individually by heat resistant Class-AB amplifier, and hence KH 310 is referred to as tri-amplified Monitor.
To reduce distortion and improve the audio performance, MMD/Mathematically modelled dispersion technology has been used to model the speaker drivers. The result is incredibly accurate sound, With HF showing more extraordinary dispersion characteristic.
Neumann KH 310 carries an efficiently sealed cabinet due to which standing wave resonances are entirely removed to deliver accurate, clear low-frequency responses.
With four-position controls, you can now flexibly tune the Neumann KH 310 according to the application and the room environment. So irrespective of the surroundings and its purpose, you can always optimize to get a balanced sound.
Features of Neumann KH 310 Studio Monitors:
- High-frequency driver: Tweeter dome made in-house from fabric alloy for distortion-free outputs. The tweeter is protected by metallic grille against mechanical damage.
- Midrange driver: Driver made from fabric to keep it light in weight. High power neodymium magnet limits harmonic and intermodulation distortion.
- Bass driver: Sandwich cone is modelled in-house with Extremely Linear Force Factor (ELFF) to allow for a long throw. Magnetic shield and flow-optimized die-cast basket provide negligible levels of harmonic distortion.
- Compact cabinet: Cabinet is compact with sturdy construction to block standing wave resonances inside the cabinet. Further, the front panel is a single piece to minimize diffraction for smoother reproduction.
- Multiple input gain and output level controls allow for easy connections with other audio signal sources.
Specifications of Neumann KH 310 Studio Monitors:
- LF Driver Size: 25″ long-throw cone
- MF driver: 3″ fabric dome midrange
- HF Driver Size: 1″ fabric alloy tweeter dome
- Maximum peak SPL: 100 dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 10” x 15.125” x 11.5”
- Weight: 13Kg.
Matching Studio Subwoofer: Neumann KH810 Subwoofer
Warranty: 2 Years
Availability: We can offer necessary technical consultation, provide honest pricing on these supremely talented Neumann KH 310 3-Way Studio Monitors and ship them to any location in India, including to Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Cochin, Trivandrum, Chandigarh & Amritsar.
Pricing: MRP as mentioned, Offer price on request.