Midas M32 is a digital mixer suitable for any live sound and studio recording application. It unites signal from several audio equipments to lead them all into one destination. Midas, presently under Music Tribe has been delivering the best audio consoles since 50 unbeatable years and M32 stands on top of all.
Midas M32 is built with 40 inputs, 32 Midas microphone preamps, 25 mix buses and, DSP processing capabilities and routing.
- Midas microphone preamps: Midas mic preamps from many years have been the favorite of most musicians because of their supreme sound quality and irresistible performance. They are capable of performing exceedingly well due to its high common-mode rejection ratio and low harmonic distortions. With 32 of these award-winning preamps, Midas M32 is surely a great pleasure to work with.
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses.
- DSP processing and routing: This studio mixer utilizes Cirrus Logic Converters. These converters are a type of Audio Analog-to-Digital Converters offering affordable solutions and easy interfacing to DSP processor. The multi-channel Cirrus Logic converter has high potential of handling up to 192 kHz range of frequencieswith sound pressure levels of about 114 dB.M32’s DSP uses a 40-bit floating-point structure to achieve optimum dynamics.
- Industry leading design by Bentley Motors Designer.
- Superior material selection: Midas M32 utilizes a unique amalgamation of high grade materials such as aluminum, steel and carbon fiber to furnish firm stability with minimal weight, thereby maintaining an ideal balance.
- AES50and Ultranet port for limitless configurations: Being designed with dual AES50 ports, two Midas M32 can be partnered together to obtain higher I/O of 96 inputs and 96 outputs. Similarly, Ultranet supports P-16 personal monitoring system to allow more customized mixing.
- M32 allows you to set channels to 8 DCA groups and 6 mute groups to offer flexible volume management.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1” x 35.1” x 24.1”
- Weight: 55 lbs