Symphony 440 Design Group surveyed the pub interior to analyse the acoustic quality of the space. The team made sure to thoroughly check surface area of different zones in the Pub, application of every zone of the Gastro Pub, furniture set up, and many more criteria to provide the best solution. Project implementations include:
- The team designed schematics and marked positions for Pro Audio speaker placement. Our in-house audio engineering team designed the audio layout after carefully evaluating Tannoy, Turbosound and QSC Sound system’ dispersion and SPL (Sound pressure level) characteristics on EASE acoustic simulation software.
- We got the Reliable Valueline 5Sq mm OFC Cables installed from the equipment rack to every passive speaker. 2.5Sq mm Valueline cables are known for the reliability and perform very well with DVS6 Tannoy speakers that have 6” diameter LF drivers and continuous output power of 60 watts. The Audio Consultants at Symphony 440 Design Group didn’t have to think twice in using the Valuline along with Tannoy as they work very well together.
- We also got premium-quality Canare 3 core audio cables installed for all the Active CP 12 QSC Sound systems, Behringer Stereo amplifiers, Behringer DCX 2496 digital signal processor and Turbosound Siena TSP 118B-AN Subwoofer.
- The team then made sure to get the electrical & audio cables installed in separate conduits. To avoid the issue of distortion and interference, Audio Consultants at Symphony 440 Design Group advised the electrical contractor to not run the electrical and audio cables in the same conduit.
- The team also got custom-built Professional audio speaker mounts/brackets installed for the CP 12 QSC Sound System. These custom-built Sound system mounts have flexible angling option wherein the downward tilt of the CP-12 QSC Sound System could be adjusted as required at the site.
- To achieve cleanest audio possible, the team then procured Amphenol connectors for Professional Audio system connectivity. Amphenol is a global company and manufactures technically sound special XLR/TRS connectors for Professional sound market. Our In-house Audio Consultants team, Was particular on the usage of Amphenol connectors along with Canare cables, and the duo didn’t disappoint with their performance.
- Lightweight yet powerful Behringer NU 1000DSP stereo amplifiers power up the DVS 6 Pro Audio speakers from Tannoy. NU 1000 Behringer stereo amplifier delivers 300 watts per channels at 4 Ohms and acts as a perfect partner for Tannoy DVS6 Indoor/outdoor speakers that are passive by nature.
- Fabulous sounding and straightforward to use, Behringer DCX 2496 Digital Signal Processor handles the Input/Outputs, Gain Structure, Crossover and Limiter settings of the Sound Equipment.
- Aesthetically appealing and neat sounding Tannoy DVS 6 Sound system installed at all the different dining areas, Offers soothing music to every corner of the Pub at all times. Although the speakers came in white colour, it was painted to grey colour to embed them into the decor of the Pub.
- Extraordinarily powerful yet non-fatiguing CP 12 QSC Sound System and Turbosound TSP 118B-AN Sound equipment deliver class-leading audio for the dance floor area. The QSC CP 12 speakers are 1000 Watts PA speakers that are lightweight in nature and can act as Stage monitors as and when needed.
- Since the QSC CP-12 Speakers had 75-degree axisymmetric coverage, The Audio consultants at Symphony 440 Design Group were able to cover the whole dance floor with highly robust and detailed sound. Although space needed was for two high-performance subwoofers, due to budget constraint, the customer decided to settle down with one number of 18” Turbosound subwoofer with built-in DSP.
As the Pub’s dance floor did not have any acoustical treatment, Symphony 440 Design Group meticulously installed and calibrated a Professional audio system that would provide a pleasant music experience. The project took three months to complete.